Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Is This the Right Road ?

© Harold H. Comings
2014
Published on http://haroldhcomings.com 

What does God want me to do? 
I know what He wants me to do, but how do I get there?
I know I'm doing what he wants me to do, but where do I go from here?

We call it, "God's will for my life." More specifically we may even think in terms of "God's will for today." 

I either case, one of the greatest concerns for anyone who is serious about being where God wants them, is "How can I know how to recognize it, pursue it, achieve it and look beyond it?"

Here are some thoughts to help you work through the process. 

Below, in order, are twelve devotionals built around this concern. Read and ponder. Share with friends.

Being Led and Planting Corn
Know Your Task
Follow
Troubleshooting Tips In the Follower's Manual
Mind Your Own Business
God Led Me to Buy a Ford
The Look of a Follower
Being Led is for Wimps
So, Will It Be a Ford or a Chevy?
Being In the Way by Not Being In the Way
Happy Trails Are Not the Point
Swallow and Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment